Tuesday, March 7

Mystery!



A mysterious new shared itunes music folder showed up at work today. Scooby Snack is the name. I am intrigued by this Scooby Snack. We have shockingly similar music tastes. I saw Bob Dylan and The Bands' "Basement Tapes" in there, Songs of Freedom (bob marley), a few Bright Eyes albums, Mason Jennings (!), and plenty of other albums that I have. And plenty more that I plan on listening to in the next few days. My only complaint is that Mr. or Mrs. Snack seems to like The Boss just a bit too much. Anyway, I kind of want to know who this person is. Would it be weird to communicate through itunes' playlist? For the record, my shared itunes music folder is called "Guilty Feet," which is absolutely ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as the CashFlow infomercial.

No comments: