Sunday, March 21

Work by day, drunk by night

The weekend has treated me well so far, despite the ridiculous number of hours I've spent in my office, getting sun from a window to a window. At least the sun has been around though. Seattle is gorgeous during this time of year.

Friday was all about taking care of my business day, but I did manage to stay up way too late playing my guitar and keyboard. Found some awesome cheap ass beats on the Casio and worked my limited playing skills into something pretty interesting. I need more equipment though! My one mic is just not cutting it anymore. If anyone knows where I can get some cheap goods, let me know.

I worked all day Saturday, but saw a bunch of friends at night. Hung out with British folks, heard some really great Mod, Isle of Wight, and pink corduroy stories, drank way to much wine, and then hopped on over to the Canterbury where we met some older cool/drunk/strange locals who engaged us in conversation about the "size" of Ron Jeremy. Scary stuff. After all that, I joined up with some folks at ridiculous costume party that spilled over to a bar on Broadway. A bunch of crazy people were there with some fantastic costumes on. It was wild. And after the bars closed some boys in a car tried to pick me up. They drove by twice, pointed at me and then pulled up to talk to me. Fucking weird, but they were nice, and I got a laugh out of it. I ain't no ho, though. Not yet.

And the folks are firing up the BBQ today too, so I'm in for some good eats. And I got to plan my trip to London tonight, too. No complaints.

No comments: