Tuesday, March 16

To The Artist...

DAVID BYRNE

Hey, where did you come from? Yea, yea, yea, Talking Heads, I know. What I mean is, how come I've never heard any of your music? Too young maybe? Who knows. But your cds will soon be mine!

I just heard the opening track from your new album (out today) and that is quite a strange little number you got there. I'm looking forward to digging through your catalog of music. If I like some of them enough, I may just purchase them...

Oh and try to get someone at allmusic.com to change your photo. Christ, it reminds me of Matthew Perry during the crack years. You look like you'll attack if you don't get a hit.

Wilco

New album in June? 'Bout time. Just heard a song from the album and I dig it. It has a very nice groove. I already own all your albums. Even bought one twice. The last time my car was broken into, the hoodlums messed up my cd player, which had Summer Teeth in there.

No comments: