Tuesday, April 12

Music, Taxes, and Movin' On

Download this song. It was the first thing I heard at last night's concert. The performer had a way good vide and the song put me in the right mood. Well, that Thai restaurant’s "hallucinogenic" cocktail might have helped out, but probably not... Either way, the song is pretty cool.

Ha ha, finished my taxes. No six month extension needed for ol' Lazy Toe. I owe some money (I always do), but I'm not complaining. I think I get off pretty easy as far as taxes go.

More importantly - I'm on the move. My house is vacating in the next month or so. Haven't found a place yet, but it's coming along. I kind of dig the process, but it's also kind of a pain. I'll definitely be sad about moving out of this place. I've been here for 2+ years and it's all been good times w/ the roommates and the doggy. But yea, it feels like it's time to start something new.

"Whether you find something in the way, or you keep forgettin lost in lightless caves, or you found the sound in singing what you say, then vocalize, vocalize into the nada. Ah ah ah..." I'm listening to that song right now.

No comments: