Thursday, April 14

Gonna Build Right On That Shore

Which shore? Maybe this one.

It's looking like I might move into a house right next door to the park. The house is farther out than I what I'd hoped for, but the park thing is awesome and the house is perfect. It's just the right size (1bd, 1ba), cute, and kind of weird. Plus it has a full basement. That's just about everything I was looking for. The manager seemed really cool too. We seemed to get along pretty well.

I was listening to The Soul Stirrers (the early incarnation w/ Sam Cooke) on my way out there and that "Gonna Build Right On That Shore" song came on and it just felt right. Wish me luck.

On a random note, I noticed that Yahoo was pimping a new Oasis video today. I watched about three minutes of it before I turned it off. I really gave it two and a half more minutes than what it deserved, but I did it for memory's sake. Plus, now I'm listening to "Definitely Maybe" which is never a bad thing.

1 comment:

emjaro said...

Sounds awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed.