Wednesday, April 7

In Other News

1) This is just about the scariest thing I've ever seen.

2) Glossopoet is big phat faux Romanian liar. He burned me a couple of Modest Mouse cds before he left and told me that "lonesome Crowded West" was their best album, when clearly "The Moon and Antarctica" is the better of the two. Just started listening to The Moon, realized how good it is, and am slightly disappointed that I put it off for so long based on Glosso's recommendation of the lesser album. Glosso also says a lot of stuff about God that may or may not be true, but I have yet to independently confirm this.

3) Where are my library cds? If anyone understands why it takes 3 months for them to process and catalogue a cd before they let us check it out, please clue me in. Still waiting for the Pieces of April soundtrack as well as the new David Byrne. Aaargghh, must have music. No worries, Library, I still love you.

4) It is time for everyone to recognize the greatness of Wilco's "Being There." Don't argue, just do it.

No comments: