Thursday, February 5

Dead Rat Watch, 2004 - Part 166

No I’m not talking about the democratic primaries, but the decaying animal under my closet floor. I first started smelling it over the weekend, conveniently when I was just about to start painting my room. It still smells and everything that was in my enormous closet is now strewn across the rest of my room/hall along with the mess that was created during the paint job. On top of all that, I have to keep my windows open all the time (again, the smell) as well as constantly burn incense. Aarrgh, how I hate thee, dead rat. However, with the incense, the open windows, and the deodorizing agent I purchased from a nice man in a grow shop, the smell isn’t too bad. Still, what a hassle. Though I did get a kick out of asking Jeeves about dead rats. I had no idea there was a website devoted to pictures of dead rats. Or poems written for them. If I had any knowledge of technology, I would actually link to those pages. Anyway, people have way too much time on their hands. Then again, here I am blogging about my rat.

No comments: