Sunday, September 12

Yay

So I finally fixed my blog, which is no easy event for a html dunce like myself. But yay, I’m back on track. Haven’t been posting much lately. Been super busy being weird and lame. Plus, the freaky format of the blog discouraged me from looking at it, much less posting to it.

Another reason to be excited is that I just received my new shipment of Netflix dvds. This batch includes:

Six Feet Under – the final episodes of season 1
Queer as Folk – The first episodes of the series
A Clockwork Orange

Obviously I’m kind of behind the times with the TV show things. Cable does have its pluses, I guess. Like the Daily Show, whose webcasts I cannot watch on my mac. Boo Microsoft and the comedy central website developers.

And I’m really interested in watching A Clockwork Orange. I really have no idea what it’s about, but imdb had this for a tagline – “Being the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are rape, ultra-violence and Beethoven.”

IMDB was the source of some other interesting news a few days ago when I decided to look up the acting career of one Simon Rex, who birthday falls on the same day as mine.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005350/

Look at the early films, “young hard and solo?”

2 comments:

emjaro said...

You still need to fix your links stuff on the left. I can help you with that, of course. Also Clockwork Orange is a classic! I have a feeling you'll dig it.

Anonymous said...

Aarrggh! The links were working last night. What the heck? If HTML was a person, I'd be writing it a stern letter.

Lazy