Tuesday, July 20

Birthday Plans

I plan to do the following on my birthday (today).
 
1) Slack off at work, but not too much.
2) Get off early - maybe 1 ish.
3) Roll on down to guitar center and buy something nice.  Can't decide between a steel guitar, electric guitar (maybe this one), or an interface for my computer.
4) Hang out with the brother.
 
Yup, nothing too special, but I'll be seeing a lot of my friends this week.  Did the movie folk thing last night, seeing my brother tonight, and going to Lucinda Williams tomorrow with Ryan, Tara, Emma, and Jeremy.  Matthew is taking me to a fee movie on Thursday too so the week is shaping up nicely.
 
Roommate Rose cooked me a croc madame this morning and presented me with a gift - a gay (rainbow colored) fish windsock.  I think it's hilarious.  It will fly (swim?) in my room.

No comments: